1.Who processes my personal data?
The data controller ("Controller") is the operator of this website. As the controller, it may process your personal data in accordance with the terms set out below.
2. What personal data do you process about me?
We only process the necessary personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our services.
This includes data that you provide to us (actively) in the contact form, when making an inquiry or order on our website or for the purpose of entering into a contract:
- identification data - first name, last name,
- contact details - email, phone number.
and technical data that we obtain from you by using our website (passively):
- IP address,
- cookies (in the case of online services),
- or other online identifiers.
3. Why do you process my personal data?
The main reason why we process your personal data is to provide you with the services you have expressed an interest in and to continuously improve our services and increase their security for you.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- responding to your inquiry sent via contact form, live chat, message or telephone (legitimate interest or contract negotiation),
- handling your inquiry, providing you with a service or product and delivering it (concluding a contract, fulfilling a legal obligation),
- protecting the rights and legally protected interests of the controller (evidence, claims - legitimate interest),
- ensuring the security of the website (IP addresses).
4. What authorizes you to do so?
We only process your personal data on the basis of legal grounds that entitle us to do so:
- Performance of a contract – processing an order for services, goods or a request for our services
- Performance of a legal obligation – compliance with tax obligations, archiving of invoices and accounting
- Legitimate interest – sending commercial communications to existing customers, reminding visitors to the site with advertising, ensuring the security of the site's operation, protecting the rights and legally protected interests of the controller
5. What are my rights in relation to data protection?
Your personal data is sensitive information and you have the right to know how we handle it, specifically you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. A full list of your rights can be found here, in particular the following rights:
- Right of access – write to us and we will send you what data we hold about you,
- the right to rectification – write to us to tell us what data we have wrong and we will arrange to change it,
- right to erasure – if you do not want your personal data to be processed further, contact us and we will take care of it,
- right to object – if we process your data on the basis of legitimate interest, you have the opportunity to object to such processing (opt out of processing),
- right to withdraw consent – if you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please let us know.
If you feel that we are handling your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint – our supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection. You can contact them at any time with your concern (however, we trust that this will not be necessary and that we will resolve any complaints you may have to your satisfaction together).
For more information or to access your personal data, please contact us.